Monday, January 5, 2009

It's All Jenny's Fault!


It's back!!!!!



I just measured 8 inches out there and it's still coming down hard.



But I don't even care, because Jenny talked me into one of these.....



...and I need a day indoors to play with it, download applications, input information, and maybe even make a few phone calls.
Unfortunately I've been too weak to make any New Year's resolutions yet.
I needed to make one about not spending money before I talked to Jenny!
Too late now....thank goodness!
This is a fun toy!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Hot Pants said...

So I guess I can't call you for free anymore. Dang all you high tech richies! Congratulations though! Maybe I will have a garage sale in the spring and buy one.

Memzy said...

You won't be sorry!! I'm so proud of Jenny for talking you into it.

Anna B said...

You caved? That's okay. I'm sure you have earned it.

Cristin said...

Ummm I'm starting to think this iphone thingy is contagious....I better stay clear...

E said...

So many things are my fault, I had to come here and find out want naughty thing I did this time. But I know you are in love with your new iPhone so I don't feel guilty in the least.

Vegas Family said...

Congrats on the phone. Sorry for the snow.

Emily said...

Who cares about the snow--you got an iPhone!! Just start playing with it and next thing you know it'll be spring and the snow will all be gone.

ManicMandee said...

Man! Everyone is getting one of those. Lucky lucky you!
We got a bunch of that snow here today too. I don't know about you, but I had enough a long time ago!

Hazel said...

No, not you! And the snow is from me because I knew you needed an excuse to sit home and play with it. I hope you like it!

Hazel said...

I just finished your mom's account of her life. I had no idea it was going to be so compelling and emotional. I loved it. I will try to remember to return it to you the next time I see you because I am sure it means a lot to you. Thanks again!