Monday, January 12, 2009

Out of Town Guests

I've missed blogging and keeping up on all of the happenings with my favorite bloggers. I've had a few things holding me back: 1. Nothing to blog about 2. Setting up, learning to use, and playing with my new Iphone 3. Out of town company.

We did have a great time with our friends the Belt's who flew out to Idaho to get in a quick visit. We had fun eating, visiting, eating, playing games, and eating. Amy was kind enough to give us her old deck of Five Crowns to entertain ourselves with. They were a bit sticky, but that just added to the fun.

I'm leaving on Thursday to go to Bakersfield to stay with mom for 3 weeks, so I may not get to do any blogging for awhile (unless Memsy wants to come over and train me to blog on my Iphone). But I'll look forward to catching up when I get back. Try not to have too much fun without me.

10 comments:

Memzy said...

Oh iPhone blog training coming RIGHT up!!!

Emily said...

How fun you were able to have some guests. That's always fun. Congrats on the new phone. That's life changing. You MUST blog while you are away cuz we'll miss you if you don't.

Hot Pants said...

Nothing better than a pack of used cards that are all sticky.

ShelBailey said...

Hopefully, we'll got down to see you while you're there.

Memz will have to help you with the iPhone thing, we still have ghetto phones.

Cristin said...

Our 5 crown cards are sticky too!!! What a coincidence.haha Have fun in Cali!

ManicMandee said...

Originally Grandma was going to go up to Idaho wasn't she? Or maybe I had it wrong. Hope you have fun with her playing a bazillion games of Skippo!

Anna B said...

Thanks for making the trip to Bakersfield so my Mom & Dad could keep there plans. Hope all works out while your there. And if you get to blog while your there...bonus!

Hazel said...

I hope you have a good time with your mom, and we don't want to miss a moment so take Memzy up on the offer.

E said...

Hopefully, I'll see you in person. Have fun, and hold Memzy to that offer.

Vegas Family said...

Safe Travels to you Mom